Dam Dama Dam
|Dam Dama Dam|
|Written by||M. Salim|
|Directed by||Arun Frank|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Original network||Zee TV|
Dam Dama Dam was a television show aired in 1998 on Zee TV. The plot of the show was loosely based on William Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors. The actors Shekhar Suman and Laxmikant Berde played the double roles at the start. Later on, the show modified and added the lead actor's twin sons, there by making Suman and Berde play four roles each.
Two brothers Sarju (Shekhar Suman) and Birju (Laxmikant Berde) come to the city in the search for work. Their look-alikes Chichi and Chintoo also live in the city. Things get hilarious and full of confusion every time they cross each other's friends and relatives.
- Shekhar Suman as Chichi/Sarju/Sonu/Karan
- Laxmikant Berde as Chintoo/Birju/Monu/Arjun
- Neelam Sagar
- Pooja Seth
- Shilpa A. Singh
- Bhavana Balsavar
- Anant Mahadevan
- Dinesh Hingoo
- Shobha Khote
- Dinyar Contractor
- "Where do the serials get their concepts from?". India Today. 24 August 1998. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- Sharma, Murli (8 December 1998). "Double duplicate". Indian Express. Archived from the original on 5 March 2014. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Zindagi... Teri Meri Kahani Of marital discord". IndianTelevision.com. 28 October 2001. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
- "Best of Shekhar Suman". The Tribune. 23 May 1999. Retrieved 27 February 2014. .The show was produced by Himmesh Reshammiya and the title song was good.
|This Indian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|