Damascus Steel (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by The Meads of Asphodel|
|Released||October 31, 2005|
|Genre||Experimental black metal|
|The Meads of Asphodel chronology|
For the metal of the same name, see Damascus steel.
- "Psalm 666 (Intro)" - 2:32
- "Creed of Abraham" - 5:46
- "Hollow Womb of Suicide" - 2:53
- "Sword of the East" - 6:53
- "Satanic Black Nubian Pharaohs" - 6:39
- "Wonderful World" - 2:17
- "The Gods Who Mock Us" - 5:27
- "Behold the Kindred Battle Carcasses Strewn Across the Bloodied Dunes of Gilgamesh Mute in the Frenzied Clamour of Death's Rolling Tongue and Ravenous Bursting Steel" - 11:01
- "Beyond Death and Darkness" - 17:57
- "Sword of the East" is a cover of a song done by Hawkwind.
- "Wonderful World" is a cover of the song done by Louis Armstrong, with the lyrics being almost completely changed.
- "Beyond Death and Darkness" is a bonus track that is an updated version of a song found on the Metatron and the Gleaming Red Serpent demo.