From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damian (Latin: Damianus) may refer to:
- Damian (given name)
- Damian (surname)
- Saint Damian, a corruption of Deruvian (fl. AD 166), a possibly legendary 2nd-century bishop and saint
- Saint Damian (d. c. 287), an early Christian martyr with twin brother Cosmos
- Saint Damian of Alexandria, Egyptian soldier and martyr
- Saint Damian, Pope of Alexandria (r. 569–605)
- Saint Damian of Molokai, another name of Father Damien (1840–1889)
- Damian (musician) (1964–2017), English pop musician and actor
- Damián 666 (born 1961), stage name of professional wrestler Leonardo Carrera Gómez
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.