||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Damian Tambini is Senior Lecturer at the London School of Economics and an Associate Fellow at the Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR), and at the Oxford Internet Institute. He is also a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and serves on the advisory Groups of the Oxford Media Convention and Polis. He also teaches for the TRIUM Global Executive MBA Program, an alliance of NYU Stern, the London School of Economics and HEC School of Management. Damian Tambini is on the Advisory Board of the Center for International Media Ethics.
From June 2002 to August 2006 he was Head of the Programme in Comparative Media Law and Policy at Oxford University. Before that he was at Nuffield College, Oxford (Postdoctoral Fellow, 1998); Humboldt University, Berlin (Lecturer, 1997); and the European University Institute, Florence, Italy (PhD, 1996). His research interests include media and telecommunications policy and democratic communication.
- Tambini, Damian (2008). Codifying Cyberspace: Self-regulation of Converging Media. London: Routledge. ISBN 1-84472-144-2.
- Tambini, Damian; Clare Heyward (2003). Ruled by Recluses? Privacy and the Media. London: Institute for Public Policy Research. ISBN 1-86030-186-X.
- Tambini, Damian; Klaus Eder; Bernd Giesen; Oliver Schmidtke (2002). Collective Identities in Action: Theories of Ethnic Conflict. United Kingdom: Ashgate. ISBN 0-7546-1962-1.
- Tambini, Damian (2001). Nationalism In Italian Politics. London: Routledge. ISBN 0-415-24698-9.
- Tambini, Damian; Colin Crouch; Klaus Eder (2000). Citizenship, Markets, and the State. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-924121-X.
- Tambini, Damian; Roza Tsagarousianou; Cathy Bryan (1998). Cyberdemocracy. London: Routledge. ISBN 0-415-17135-0.
- "Padania's Virtual Nationalism". Telos 109 (Fall 1996). New York: Telos Press.
- "Digital rights and wrongs". BBC. 19 December 2000. Retrieved 29 September 2009.
- Tambini, Damian (22 December 2003). "The end of public service TV?". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 29 September 2009.
- from The Oxford Internet Institute's page on Damian Tambini