From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up damn or damnation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Damn usually refers to damnation, a condemnation, usually by a god; frequently used as a profanity.
Damn or Damnation may also refer to:
- Damn (band), a Swedish funk-rock and Latin band
- Damnation (album), an album by Opeth
- Damnation (Ride the Madness), a 1999 album by Eva O
- Damnation/Salvation, a 2005 album by Eva O
- "Damn!" (song), a song by YoungBloodZ
- "Damn", a song by 112 from Pleasure & Pain
- "Damn", a song by Fabolous from Street Dreams
- "Damn", a song by Girls Aloud from Tangled Up
- "Damn", a song by LeAnn Rimes from Twisted Angel
- "Damn", a song by Shawnna from Block Music
- "Damn", a song by The Matrix, featuring Katy Perry, from The Matrix
- Damnation (film), a 1988 Hungarian film directed by Béla Tarr
- DamNation (documentary), a 2014 American documentary about the changing attitudes in the United States towards the large dams in the country.
- Damnation (video game), a 2009 steampunk shooter
- Distributed architecture for mobile navigation (DAMN)
- dAmn, a chat client for the online community DeviantArt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Damn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.