|Date of birth||28 October 1989|
|Place of birth||Stevenage, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2009–2010||→ Bishop's Stortford (loan)||9||(0)|
|2013||→ Hereford United||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:32, 4 June 2016 (UTC).
Before making his professional debut, he scored twice for the first team in friendly matches, the first in a benefit match for former Norwich player Shaun Carey, versus Carey's King's Lynn teammates in October 2006. When Norwich then revisited King's Lynn for a pre-season friendly in July 2007, Lathrope repeated the trick with another goal.
Lathrope signed a professional contract with the Canaries in January 2008 and was given a squad number of 36. In November 2009 he joined Conference South club Bishop's Stortford on a two-month loan. In May 2010 he was released by the Canaries, and signed with Torquay United in July 2010.
He made his debut for the club on 11 August 2010, coming on as a 112th minute substitute for Danny Stevens in their League Cup First Round defeat to Reading at Plainmoor. Having failed to establish himself in the 2010–11 season, Lathrope claimed his place in the side under the new regime of Martin Ling, following a formation change to 4–5–1 which saw Lathrope employed in a holding role in front of the back four.
- "Damon Lathrope". ex-canaries.co.uk. Retrieved 19 August 2010.
- "LATHROPE ON LOAN TO BISHOP'S STORTFORD". canaries.co.uk. 1 December 2009. Retrieved 19 August 2010.
- "Defender Gary Doherty is released by Norwich City". BBC Sport. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2010.
- "Torquay 0 – 1 Reading". BBC Sport. 11 August 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2010.
- "Lathrope joins on loan". Hereford United.
- "Damon Lathrope: Aldershot sign Torquay United midfielder". BBC Sport. 1 July 2014. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- "LATHROPE RETURNS". Torquay United. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 4 June 2016.