- For the Belgian artist, see Danny Devos.
|Born||Grand Rapids, Michigan, US|
|Alma mater||Northwood University (1980)|
|Employer||DP Fox Ventures|
Helen Van Wesep
Daniel G. DeVos (born c. 1959) is an American businessman and sports executive.
Since 1993, DeVos has served as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of DP Fox Ventures based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is also the majority owner, president, and CEO of the Grand Rapids Griffins of the American Hockey League (AHL). In 2011, he was appointed chairman of the Orlando Magic of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is also the former owner of the Arena Football League's Grand Rapids Rampage.
Awards and honors
|IHL Executive of the Year||1996–97|||
- "Dan DeVos". Georgian International. Retrieved May 23, 2014.
- "Daniel Devos". Forbes. Retrieved May 23, 2014.
- Martinez, Shandra. "Amway Co-Founder Rich DeVos Draws Crowd at 'Meet and Greet' Book-Signing". MLive. Grand Rapids, MI: Booth Newspapers. Retrieved May 23, 2014.
- Wallner, Peter J. "Griffins Co-Owner Dan DeVos Confident over finals: 'We're not Planning on Going Back' to Syracuse". MLive. Grand Rapids, MI: Booth Newspapers. Retrieved May 23, 2014.
|This United States biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|