Dan K. Rosenthal
Dan K. Rosenthal is a native of Brookline, Massachusetts, and an alumnus of Brookline High School.
Rosenthal served on the White House senior staff as Assistant to the President and Director of Advance (1997–2000), and as Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of Advance (1995–1997) under President Bill Clinton.
Before his time at the White House, Rosenthal worked at the International Trade Administration of the U.S. Department of Commerce, and at the U.S. Agency for International Development.
He is currently a principal at Albright Stonebridge Group, a leading global strategy firm.
In 2013 he was appointed to serve on the U.S. Department of State's Advisory Committee on International Economic Policy.
- Patterson, Bradley H. (2000). The White House Staff: Inside the West Wing and Beyond. Brookings Institution Press. pp. 454–455. ISBN 0-8157-6951-2.
- "Brookline High School". Public School Review. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- "CEO Naidu's AP steps up efforts to make Clinton's visit fruitful". Rediff India Abroad. 2000-03-13. Retrieved 2007-11-16.
- "Government Printing Office: The Executive Branch, 1999" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-21.
- "Official U.S. Delegation to China, June–July 1998".[permanent dead link]
- Hollington, Kris. "All The President's Men, The Daily Mail, July 7, 2008". London.
|This biography of a person who has held a non-elected position in the Federal government of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|