This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (December 2009)
Dandakam or Dhandakam (Telugu: దండకం) is a literary style of poetry seen in Sanskrit and Telugu languages.
Famous Telugu Dandakams
- Mouni Dandakam - Mallikarjuna Pandit
- Bhogini Dandakam - Potana
- Astabhasha Dandakam - Tallapaka Chinathirumalacharyulu
- Tristhali Dandakam - Nandi Thimmana
- Srungara Dandakam - Tallapaka Pedathirumalacharyulu
- Rama Dandakam - Kancharla Gopanna
- Krishna Dandakam - Tekumalla Rangasai
- Rajagopala Dandakam - Kavaturi Raghavaiah
- Nrisimha Dandakam - Enugu Lakshmanna
- Anjaneya Dandakam
- Samagra Andhra Sahityam, Arudra, Volume 3, Telugu Akademi, Hyderabad, 2004, Pages: 516-30.
|This poetry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|