From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dandy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dandy is a man who places particular importance upon his physical appearance.
Dandy may also refer to:
- Dandy (surname)
- Dandy (nickname)
- Dandy Nichols (1907–1986), English actress born Daisy Sander
- El Dandy, ring name of Mexican professional wrestler Roberto Gutiérrez Frías (born 1962)
- The Dandys, a British indie-pop act formed in 1996
- "Dandy" (song), a song by The Kinks which was also performed by Herman's Hermits
- The Dandy, British children's comic
- Dandy (video game), an Atari video game
- Dandy (EP), an EP by Herman's Hermits
- In the United States
- C.D. Dandy, a Honduran football club from 1982 to 1984
- Dandy (mascot), a former mascot of the New York Yankees
- Dandy loom, a cotton loom
- Tomica Dandy, a series of model cars by Takara Tomy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dandy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.