||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
In 2011 Dane Lovett was included in the group show "Explaining Colours to the Blind" at Tristian Koenig, exhibited solo at Colette in Paris and received a grant from the Australia Council for the Arts to undertake a studio residency in Tokyo for three months.
Dane Lovett is represented by Tristian Koenig in Melbourne and Sullivan + Strumpf Fine Art in Sydney.
- Rule, Dan (2011-04-13). "Tristian Koenig Opens in South Yarra". Broadsheet. Melbourne.
- "Explaining Colours to the Blind". Tristian Koenig. Archived from the original on 2012-03-29.
- "Dane Lovett: Peach on Peach". Colette, Paris, (2 May - 4 June 2011). Archived from the original on July 31, 2011.
- Miller, Carrie (January–March 2012). "Cool Hunter Predictions: Dane Lovett". Art Collector (59).
- Lovett, Dane (2010). "Tokyo Residency".
- "Artists: Dane Lovett". Tristian Koenig. Archived from the original on 2012-01-24.