|Born||December 31, 1975|
|Alma mater||Rutgers University|
Fusco spent his initial years as a pastor planting churches and founded Calvary Chapel New Brunswick in New Jersey; Calvary Chapel North Bay in Mill Valley, CA; and Calvary San Francisco in San Francisco, CA.
After being ordained in 2002, Fusco was sent out to plant Calvary Chapel New Brunswick, located in New Jersey. In November 2006, that church was turned over to his successor so that Fusco could move back to the San Francisco Bay Area to plant more churches. While in the Bay Area, Fusco planted Calvary North Bay in Mill Valley, CA. In 2010, while continuing to pastor the church in Mill Valley, Fusco planted Calvary San Francisco. In 2012, Fusco turned over both churches to move to Vancouver, Washington to become the Lead Pastor at Crossroads Community Church where he presently serves. He is also the founder of the Calvary Church Planting Network which helps facilitate church planters.
- OM Trio - The Clarified Butter (1999)
- OM Trio - Jazz Trio (2000)
- Leslie Kendall - This One’s For You … And Me (2000)
- OM Trio - Meat Curtain (2000)
- Asher / LaMacchia - Evolution (2007)
- Michael LaMacchia & Aurea Fernandes - Brazilian Serenade (2008)
- Dave Getz Breakaway - Can’t Be The Only One (2011)
- The Responding - Your Kingdom is Here (2014)
- Triologue - Friday Night in Sausalito (releases in 2016)
- Ahead Of The Curve. Tate Publishing (March 29, 2011). ISBN 978-1617394416.
- Honestly: Getting Real About Jesus And Our Messy Lives. NavPress (April 1, 2016). ISBN 978-1-63146-386-0.
- "3 Ways to Keep Christmas Fresh". Preaching Today. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "Bio – Daniel Fusco". www.danielfusco.com. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "Unlikely Successor". Leadership Journal. Retrieved 2016-04-08.
- "What to Do When People Leave". Pastors.com. Retrieved 2016-04-08.
- "Make Easter Come Alive". Preaching Today. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "Preaching the Inconspicuous Books of the OT". Preaching Today. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "God and Social Justice". Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- THiNK International (2013-12-06), How to Stay Ahead of Cultural Trends? - Daniel Fusco, retrieved 2016-04-08
- "The Navigators®". www.navigators.org. Retrieved 2016-04-08.