||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Welland, Ontario, Canada
Daniel Tavis Romano (born 1985) is a Canadian Juno-nominated musician, poet and visual artist based out of Welland, Ontario, where he was born and raised. He is primarily known as a solo artist, but he is also known for his membership in Attack in Black and also for his collaborations with Julie Doiron and Frederick Squire He has also produced and performed with City and Colour.
Some of his notable visual work includes designs for M. Ward, Ben Kweller, Ladyhawk and City and Colour. A skilled leather craftsman, he has designed and tooled guitar straps for many of his contemporaries (Kathleen Edwards, Bahamas, Travis Good of the Sadies).
- Daniel, Fred & Julie (2009)
- Songs For Misha (EP) (2009)
- Workin' for the Music Man (2010)
- Sleep Beneath the Willow (2011)
- Come Cry With Me (2013)
- If I've Only One Time Askin' (2015)
- Mosey (2016)
- Ancient Shapes (2016)
- Modern Pressure (2017)
- "Daniel Romano | New West Records". www.newwestrecords.com. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "Daniel Romano makes country music for people who don't like new country music | National Post". Arts.nationalpost.com. Archived from the original on 2013-12-20. Retrieved 2015-09-06.
- "Daniel Romano reclaims country music as a solo artist". Therecord.com. 2011-03-31. Retrieved 2015-09-06.
- "CANOE - JAM! Music - Pop Encyclopedia - City And Colour". Jam.canoe.ca. 2011-10-20. Retrieved 2015-09-06.
-  Archived December 30, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "2011 Polaris Music Prize Long List announced". AUX.TV. 2011-06-16. Retrieved 2015-09-06.
- "11 | 2016 | ADULT ALTERNATIVE ALBUM OF THE YEAR | Daniel Romano | The JUNO Awards". The JUNO Awards. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
|This article about a Canadian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|