In February 2017, Daniel Wellington was named the fastest growing company in Europe. The company made $230 million in revenue and $111.5 million in profit in 2016. The Swedish company has reported a three year growth of 4.695%. Criticism has been targeted at the brand's perceived lack of novelty and value.
- "Dezeen Watch Store interview Daniel Wellington founder Filip Tysander". Dezeen Watch Store. 2014-04-04. Retrieved 2017-06-16.
- "How Daniel Wellington Made a $200 Million Business Out of Cheap Watches". Bloomberg.com. 2015-07-14. Retrieved 2017-11-06.
- "Daniel Wellington the fastest growing private company in Europe — six Nordic rockets in Top 10". nordic.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2017-11-06.
- "Daniel Wellington just posted 1 billion in pure profit — and this guy gets all of it". nordic.businessinsider.com. Retrieved 2018-06-19.
- Horahalus (2016-04-20). "How Did Daniel Wellington Get So Popular And Why I Will Never Buy One". Retrieved 2018-06-24.