This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Daniella Cicarelli Lemos
Ronaldo (m. 2005–2005)
Frederico Schiliró (m. 2011–2015)
Guilherme Menge (m. 2017)
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
As a model, Daniela started her profession when she was about 20 years old, in parallel to the Business Administration course in the city of Belo Horizonte. She only took on the modeling career after moving to São Paulo. Later graduating in Law at the FMU.
In January 2001, Cicarelli became nationally known in Brazil when she starred in a Pepsi commercial. She then played the character Larissa in the soap opera As Filhas da Mãe, by Silvio de Abreu, as a pair of actor Reynaldo Gianecchini.
As a presenter
|2003||Notícias de Biquíni||MTV Brasil|
|2003-04||Daniella no país da MTV||MTV Brasil|
|2004-05||Dance o Clipe||MTV Brasil|
|2005-07||Beija Sapo||MTV Brasil|
|2007||Batalha de Modelos||MTV Brasil|
|2008||Quem Pode Mais?||Band|
|2012||Provão MTV||MTV Brasil|
|2014||Domingo da Gente||Rede Record|
As an actress
|2001||As Filhas da Mãe||Larissa||Telenovela|
|2004||Didi Quer Ser Criança||Kátia||Movie|
|2013||Got Talent Brasil||Sworn||Rede Record|
|2015||Desafiados do Caldeirão||Participant||Rede Globo|
In September 2006, a video of Cicarelli having sex with her boyfriend on a beach in Tarifa, Spain was shot by paparazzo Miguel Temprano and broadcast on the TV show Dolce Vita on the Spanish station Telecinco. The video was spread around the internet, with Cicarelli being granted legal injunctions against YouTube and other websites, leading to several Brazilian ISPs blocking YouTube. In January 2007 after a legal decision, YouTube was blocked in Brazil for two days, resulting in 5.7 million users being blocked. This decision was criticized by internet watch groups for being an extremely selfish act. This happened when Cicarelli worked as a host on MTV Brasil, leading to nearly 80,000 emails protesting against the blockade and her legal actions. Some people even went to the building of the TV station to protest.
In 2007, YouTube won the case, based on that there is no expectation of privacy on a public beach. Cicarelli appealed and in 2008 the Supreme Court of the state of São Paulo changed the decision, on grounds of lack of public interest and invasion of privacy. The lawsuit isn't finished yet, because YouTube appealed and now wait for the judgment by the Federal Supreme Court. YouTube remains active in Brazil.
- "China Daily". China Daily. 2005-05-12. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- Cecília Maia (7 March 2005). "Vovó Cicarelli". Isto É Gente. Terra Networks. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Daniela Cicarelli, das passarelas para a TV". Agência Estado. O Estado de São Paulo. 4 September 2002. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "O outro lado da história". Quem. Globo.com. February 2015. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Depois de "geladeira", Daniella Cicarelli volta à grade da Band". Terra Networks. 19 November 2009. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Daniela Cicarelli revela por que desistiu da carreira de advogada". Ofuxico. Terra Networks. 12 April 2011. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- Marianne Piemonte (2 April 2001). "Eleita pelo partidão". Isto É Gente. Terra Networks. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Daniela Cicarelli investe em carreira internacional". Terra Networks. 15 April 2002. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- Justiça mantém liminar que obriga sites a tirar vídeo de Cicarelli com namorado do ar Archived March 8, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "Cicarelli processa Globo, iG e YouTube por causa de vídeo de paparazzo - Internet - IDG Now!". Idgnow.uol.com.br. 2006-09-21. Archived from the original on 2012-06-18. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Brazil model wins YouTube battle". BBC News. January 5, 2007.
- "Protesto na MTV contra Cicarelli Gulp Â¬ Links Â¬Â¬ by Gulp Â¬ Links Â¬Â¬". Gulp.com.br. 2007-01-13. Archived from the original on 2010-12-15. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- Louis Belanger, Canada (2007-01-12). "Cicarelli Case: Censorship and Boycott Dialectics in the Brazilian Blogosphere · Global Voices". Globalvoices.org. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "ISTOÉ Gente". Terra.com.br. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- "Daniella Cicarelli ganha ação contra YouTube em bloqueio de vídeo - Internet - IDG Now!". Idgnow.uol.com.br. Archived from the original on 2008-06-15. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
- Sex Video of Merrill Banker, MTV Host Eclipses Brazil Election, Bloomberg.com, September 29, 2006.
- Brazil model wins YouTube battle , BBC News, January 5, 2007
- (in Portuguese) A Dona da Ação - Cicarelli é autora do processo contra o YouTube Archived 2007-01-12 at the Wayback Machine
- Anderson, Nate (2007-06-28). "YouTube wins "supermodel sex on the beach" case". Arstechnica.com. Retrieved 2012-08-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daniela Cicarelli.|