Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Danish or danish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Danish may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Denmark
- A national or citizen of Denmark, also called a "Dane", see Demographics of Denmark
- Danish people or Danes, people with a Danish ancestral or ethnic identity
- Danish language, a North Germanic language used mostly in Denmark and Northern Germany
- Danish cuisine
- Danish culture
- Danish pastry, often simply called a "Danish"
- Danish tongue or Old Norse, the parent language of all North Germanic languages
- A member of the Danes, a Germanic tribe
- Danish (name), a male given name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.