From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Danish or danish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Danish may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Denmark
- A national or citizen of Denmark, also called a "Dane". For information about the people of Denmark
- Danish people or Danes, people with a Danish ancestral or ethnic identity
- The Danish language, a North Germanic language used mostly in Denmark and Northern Germany
- A Danish pastry, often simply called a "Danish"
- The Danish tongue or Old Norse, the parent language of all North Germanic languages
- A member of the Daner, a Germanic tribe
- Danish (name), a male given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.