|Full name||Danny Maguire|
|Date of birth||9 September 1989|
|Place of birth||Southwark, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|1997–2008||Queens Park Rangers|
|2008–2009||Queens Park Rangers||0||(0)|
|2008||→ AFC Wimbledon (loan)||0||(0)|
|2009||→ Yeovil Town (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:54, 19 July 2009 (UTC).
Danny Maguire (born 9 September 1989) is an English footballer who plays as a Midfielder. He started his career with Queens Park Rangers, joining AFC Wimbledon on work experience in 2008 and Yeovil Town on loan in 2009.
Maguire started his career as a youth team player with Queens Park Rangers (QPR) since the age of eight, signing a professional contract at the end of the 2007–08 season. In April 2008, he joined AFC Wimbledon on work experience with Romone Rose, making one appearance in their Isthmian League 2007–08 playoff semi-final against AFC Hornchurch.
He signed for Yeovil Town on loan in March 2009. He made his Football League debut on 18 April 2009, against Hartlepool United in the 3–2 home defeat in League One. Maguire was released from QPR in May 2009, along with four other players.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "QPR give six teenagers pro deals". BBC Sport. 2008-07-04. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "QPR youngster makes Yeovil switch". BBC Sport. 2009-03-25. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Oh Danny boy - Fernandez sinks Seagulls". Queen's Park Rangers F.C. 2009-04-28. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Player profile: Danny Maguire". AFC Wimbledon. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Yeovil 2-3 Hartlepool". BBC Sport. 2009-04-18. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Fixtures/results: Yeovil 2 - 3 Hartlepool". Soccerbase. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Miller among five released by QPR". BBC Sport. 2009-05-19. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|