Dapper Dan may refer to:
- Danny "Dapper Dan" Hogan, 1920s era gangster
- Daniel Philip "Dapper Dan" Howley, American baseball player active 1913 to 1932
- Dapper Dan Charities, Pittsburgh's oldest (since 1936) and largest sports charity
- Dapper Dan The Magnetic Man, 1950s era toy
- Dapper Dan (horse), an American racehorse of the 1960s
- Dapper Dan, an educational plush doll produced by Playskool in the 1970s along with its female counterpart, Dressy Bessy
- Dapper Dan, a brand of pomade popular in the United States in the 1920s through 1940s
- The Dapper Dans, a barbershop quartet that performs at various Disney theme parks
- Dapper Dan Open, a former PGA Tour professional golf tournament
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dapper Dan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.