Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up daring in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daring can mean:
- Daring-class destroyer (disambiguation), three classes of destroyer
- HMS Daring, seven vessels of the British Royal Navy
- USS Daring (AM-87), a World War II minesweeper
- SS Wallsend (1943), a cargo ship later renamed Daring
- Daring (steamboat 1909)
- Daring (keelboat), a class of keelboat raced in Cowes
- Daring (schooner), a cargo vessel wrecked and recovered in New Zealand
- early name and now nickname of Daring Club Motema Pembe football club
- Chris Daring, American musician
- Daring, Nancowry, a village in Andaman & Nicobar Islands of India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daring.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.