This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Darkhan Kuandykuly Kydyrali
Дархан Қуандықұлы Қыдырәлі
|Alma mater||Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (1991–1992)|
Marmara University (1992–1996)
Dokuz Eylül University (1996–1997)
Ege University (1997–1998)
Istanbul University (1998–2001)
|Fields||Turkic studies, Kazakh history|
|Institutions||President of the International Turkic Academy; Chairman of the board of the Egemen Kazakhstan national newspaper.|
Darkhan Kydyrali (Kazakh: Дархан Қыдырәлі; born April 16, 1974) is a Kazakh scholar and writer, Doctor of Historical Sciences, professor. In 2014 Dr. Kydyrali had been appointed as the President of the International Turkic Academy. Since July 2016 he has been working as chairman of the board of the Egemen Kazakhstan national newspaper.
Darkhan Kydyrali, born on April 16, 1974, in the Tulkibas district of the South Kazakhstan Region. He had studied at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan, 1991-1992), Marmara University (Turkey, 1992-1996), Dokuz Eylul University (Turkey, 1996-1997), Ege University (Turkey, 1997-1998), Istanbul University (Turkey, 1998-2001). He is a Corresponding Member of the Kazakhstan National Academy of Science (2017), Honorary Doctor of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (2016), Honorary Doctor of Mongolian National Academy of Sciences (2017).
2001–2005 – Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University: Research fellow, Academic Secretary, Head of the department, Chief of staff, senior research fellow.
2003–2005 – Senior research fellow of the Institute of Turkic Studies and "Bauyrzhantanu" Research Center.
2005–2006 – Associate Professor, a senior research fellow at the Lev Gumilev Eurasian National University.
2006–2007 – Deputy Director of the Presidential Center of Culture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2007–2008 – Counsellor of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2008–2009 – Expert, Head of Sector at the Presidential Administration of Kazakhstan.
2009–2012 – Deputy Press Secretary of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In 2012 he was elected as the member of the Executive Board of the Union of writers of Kazakhstan.
2012–2014 – Deputy Secretary-General of the Turkic Council.
Since 2014 he has been working as President of the International Turkic Academy.
Since 2015 he has been working as a Head of The Union of National Academies of Sciences of the Turkic World. Scientific projects organized under the direction of Darkhan Kydyrali: International cultural event "Korkyt Ata Heritage and the Turkic world" at the UNESCO headquarters in Paris (2015); International symposium "Synergy on the Silk Road and the Plan of 2030" at the UN headquarters in New York.
Since July 2016 he has been working as chairman of the board of the "Egemen Kazakhstan" national newspaper.
- Mustafa Shokai. Ankara, 2001.
- Taraz tarihy. Taraz, 2005.
- Turyk halyktary adebiety tarihy. (collective volume) Turkestan, 2005.
- Mustafa Shokai. Astana, 2007.
- Ulyk Turkestan. Astana, 2008.
- Atymdy adam koigan son ... Astana, 2008.
- Zheruiyk. Аstana, 2009.
- Mustafa. Аstana, 2012.
- Recipient of the "Daryn" youth award (1998).
- Recipient of the Certificate of gratitude from the President of Kazakhstan and medals.
- Laureate of the "Kultegin" award for high achievements in Turkic studies (2014).
- Recipient of the "For service to Turkic world" prize (2015).
- Recipient of the gold medal "For service to Turkic history and culture" awarded by the "New Turkey" Strategic Institute (2015).
- Laureate of the "Red Apple" award (2015).
- Recipient of the "20th anniversary of the Kazakhstan People Assembly" (2015) medal.
- The Prize for outstanding service for the Turkic world (2016).
- An International Award "For service to the Turkic World" presented by the Silk Road Strategy research center and The Silk Road Magazine (2017)
- Officer's Cross of the Order of the Republic of Hungary (2017).
- "Dostlug" Order of Azerbaijan Republic (2017).
- The Award pin "Aqparat Salasynyn Uzdigi" ("The Information Worker")
Scientific Integration of the Turkic World, Interview to the "Mysl'" (Thought) Magazine, December 23, 2014 (in Russian).
At the Heart of the “Greater Eurasia”, Interview to the "Kaspiy" (Caspian) Analytical Portal of Azerbaijan (in Russian).
Abay: The Leader of the Modernization Period in Turkestan, "Kardes Kalemler" (Brotherly Pens) International Magazine (in Turkish)