From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dashboard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dashboard is a control panel located in front of the driver of a vehicle.
Dashboard may also refer to:
- Dashboard (business), a web page which collates information about a business
- Dashboard (management information systems), a management tool used to get an overview of enterprise health
- Dashboard (web administration), a tool for administration of websites
- Google Dashboard, a tool to view and manage personal data collected by Google Inc
- Dashboard (Mac OS), an application since Apple Computer's Mac OS X 10.4 operating system for hosting mini-applications known as widgets
- Dashboard of Sustainability, a tool for displaying complex sets of indicators (e.g. MDG indicators) in a user-friendly format
- Xbox Dashboard, the system menu for the Xbox and Xbox 360 game consoles
- "Dashboard" (song), a single from the Modest Mouse album We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dashboard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.