Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dashboard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A dashboard is a control panel located in front of the driver of a vehicle.
Dashboard may also refer to:
- Dashboard (business), a web page which collates information about a business
- Dashboard (management information systems), a management tool used to get an overview of enterprise health
- Dashboard (web administration), a tool for administration of websites
- Google Dashboard, a tool to view and manage personal data collected by Google Inc
- Dashboard (macOS), an application since Apple Computer's Mac OS X 10.4 operating system for hosting mini-applications known as widgets
- Dashboard of Sustainability, a tool for displaying complex sets of indicators (e.g. MDG indicators) in a user-friendly format
- Xbox Dashboard, the system menu for the Xbox and Xbox 360 game consoles
- "Dashboard" (song), a single from the Modest Mouse album We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dashboard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.