Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dateline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In journalism, a dateline describes the date when and location where a news article originated.
Dateline may also refer to:
- Dateline (Australian TV program), an Australian television public affairs program
- Dateline London, a British news discussion programme
- Dateline NBC, an American television newsmagazine/and true crime series; also known alone as Dateline
- Dateline (TV series), a Canadian historical drama which aired from 1955 to 1956
- Dateline (dating service), a UK-based computer dating service founded in 1966
- International Date Line, an imaginary line near the 180° line of longitude that demarcates the change of one calendar day to the next
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dateline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.