||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
|Residence||Los Angeles, California|
Dave grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Later in his life, he moved to Philadelphia to attend the University of Pennsylvania. When he graduated, he moved to New York City to pursue a career in investment banking and then was a social worker. After that, he moved to Maine with his wife and his first son was born in Portland. Then, he got into the industry of television through his friend Mark Cronin, who hired him as a freelancer for Singled Out. When he got the job, the producers were impressed and promoted him to a staff writer. Since then, Dave Polsky has been writing for a few shows such as various episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Rugrats and South Park. He also wrote for Scary Movie 2. He was the creator and executive producer of The Buzz on Maggie and a writer of FrankTV.
He is currently the showrunner, story editor and co-executive producer of the web television series, Hanazuki: Full of Treasures.
He is currently living in Los Angeles, California with his wife and three children.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Feeling Pinkie Keen, Over a Barrel, Too Many Pinkie Pies, Spike At Your Service (story), Keep Calm and Flutter On (teleplay), Games Ponies Play, Daring Don't, Rarity Takes Manehattan, Twilight Time, For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils, Equestria Games, Appleloosa's Most Wanted, Brotherhooves Social, On Your Marks (story and teleplay), Newbie Dash (story)
- Dawn of the Croods - Scent of a Thunk, Grug vs. Math (story)
- Hanazuki: Full of Treasures - A Moonflower is Born
- Pair of Kings - Big Kings on Campus, The Young and the Restless
- The Brothers Flub
- The Buzz on Maggie
- Cedric the Entertainer Presents
- The Cramp Twins
- Sonic Boom - Translate This, Unlucky Knuckles
- South Park
- Singled Out
- "Dave Polsky - LinkedIn". Retrieved July 1, 2009.