This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dave Raun drumming for Lagwagon on October 16, 2012 at Middle East Club, Cambridge, MA.
|Born||June 7, 1970|
|Genres||Skate punk, punk rock, pop punk|
|Labels||Fat Wreck Chords, Epitaph Records|
|Associated acts||Lagwagon, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Good Riddance, Pulley, Rich Kids on LSD, Hot Water Music, Black President|
Dave Raun (born June 7, 1970) a resident of Fresno, California, is the drummer for the seminal California punk rock band Lagwagon. He also filled in on drums for a short period for Sean "SC" Sellers of Good Riddance. Additionally, Raun drums for the punk rock cover band/supergroup Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, with fellow Lagwagon member Joey Cape. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes also features members of NOFX, Swingin' Utters, and Foo Fighters. Raun, a native of San Mateo, California, began his career in the mid to late '80's drumming in numerous bands before joining California hardcore punk band Rich Kids on LSD in 1992. Raun joined Lagwagon in 1996, replacing original drummer Derrick Plourde. Most recently, he has been seen drumming for Hot Water Music and Black President. Raun is married to Laura Slippy.
- Family Tree Legends David M. Raun
- Ankeny, Jason. "Biography: Lagwagon". Allmusic. Retrieved May 6, 2010.
- Cornelius, David. "Me First and the Grimme Grimmes". Allmusic. Retrieved May 6, 2010.
- Locklear, Scott (May 19, 2009). "Dave Raun: Punk Cover King". Drum! Magazine. Archived from the original on March 3, 2016. Retrieved May 16, 2013.
- Pfeiffer, John (April 15, 2009). "Shoreworld: Deena Shoshkes, Black President and Bouncing Souls". The Aquarian Weekly. Retrieved May 2, 2013.
|This article on a United States rock drummer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|