David Balfour may refer to:
- David Balfour (1574–1634), Scottish-Danish shipbuilder, director of Bremerholm
- David Balfour, the main character and narrator in the books Kidnapped and Catriona by Robert Louis Stevenson
- David Balfour, an alternative title to the above mentioned novel Catriona
- David A. Balfour (1889–1956), Canadian politician
- David Paton Balfour (1841–1894), New Zealand sheepfarmer, station manager, roading supervisor and diarist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title David Balfour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.