David Elliott (professor)
David Elliott is Professor of Technology Policy at the Open University. He has created several courses in Design and Innovation, with special emphasis on how the innovation development process can be directed towards sustainable technologies. Professor Elliott's main research interests include the development of sustainable energy technologies, particularly renewable energy systems.
- Nuclear or Not? Does nuclear power have a place in a sustainable energy future?, Palgrave, 2007.
- Sustainable Energy: Opportunities and Limitations, Palgrave, 2007.
- "Energy Regime Choices: Nuclear or Not?", Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, Vol. 18, No. 5, 1-6, December 2006.
- "Comparing Support for Renewable Power" in V Lauber (ed) Switching to Renewable Power, Earthscan, pp 219–227, 2005, ISBN 1-902916-65-4
- "Prof David Elliott". The Faculty of Mathematics, Computing and Technology. The Open University. Retrieved September 12, 2016.
- Nuclear Or Not?
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|