|Known for||Co-founding MaxCDN|
David Henzel was born in Germany and moved to the United States in 2009.
Before he co-founded a content delivery network, Henzel started a variety of other businesses, including technology startups, e-commerce and a small store chain.
In 2013, MaxCDN was listed as the fifth largest CDN by Datanyze.com.
In 2018, he acquired TaskDrive that provides lead research for companies. 
- "Marketing tech: How to make -- or lose -- money with marketing automation - VentureBeat - Marketing - by John Koetsier". VentureBeat.
- "How to Focus on the Health of Both You and Your Startup". AlleyWatch.
- "11 Ways to Get High Quality Customer Feedback". Small Business Trends. Retrieved 2016-02-14.
- "How to know if this blog is right for you". David Henzel.
- "Interview with David Henzel, the VP of Marketing at MaxCDN". MonsterPost.
- "What Every First-Time Manager Wishes You Would Tell Them". Inc.com. 2015-10-28. Retrieved 2016-02-14.
- "The Deadly Ds: 4 Reasons Your Rockstars Have Stopped Performing". The Huffington Post. 26 October 2015.
- "Managing Happiness : Course Summary". 17 July 2017.
- "Managing Happiness". Managing Happiness. 16 July 2017.
- "TaskDrive: About Us". 17 September 2018.