David Mills (rugby league)
June 1, 1981 |
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.97 m)|
|Weight||18 st 9 lb (118 kg)|
David Mills (born 1 June 1981 in Widnes) is an English professional rugby league footballer who last played for Swinton in the Championship as of autumn 2011. He previously played for Hull Kingston Rovers, and Widnes. He is also a Wales international representative. David Mills' usual position is as a prop-forward.
Crusaders and Castleford were interested in signing Mills due to Hull Kingston Rovers looking to release him to make way for Joel Clinton, however he has joined newly formed Welsh club South Wales Scorpions.
On 14 May 2010, he returned to Harlequins in a one-month loan agreement.
- "Quins prop Mills moves to Hull KR". BBC. 2007-09-20. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
- "Two More Signings For Hull KR". BBC. 2007-09-20. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 2007-09-20.
- "Crusaders dominate Wales' squad". BBC. 2008-10-03. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- "Hull Daily News Online & Hull Events | Hull Daily Mail". Sporthull.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-15. Retrieved 2010-02-22.
- [dead link]