From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up davy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Davy may refer to:
- Davy (given name)
- Davy (surname)
- Davy lamp, a type of safety lamp with its flame encased inside a mesh screen
- Davy, West Virginia, United States, a town
- Davy (crater), a crater on the moon
- Davy (novel), a post-apocalyptic science fiction novel by Edgar Pangborn
- Davy (film), a 1957 British film produced by Basil Dearden
- Davy (album), a 2009 album by Coconut Records
- Davy Stockbrokers, an Irish-based wealth manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Davy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.