From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up daydreaming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Daydreaming is fantasizing while awake.
Daydreaming, Daydreamin', Day Dreaming or Day Dreamin' may also refer to:
- Daydreamin' (Before Dark album), 2000
- Daydreamin' (Dynasty album), 1986
- Daydreaming (Morris Day album), 1987
- Daydreaming (Rafael Anton Irisarri album), 2007
- Day Dreamin', a 1977 album by Leslie Cheung
- The former name of Ariana Grande's debut album, Yours Truly
- "Day Dreaming" (Aretha Franklin song), 1972
- "Day Dreaming" (DJ Drama song), 2009
- "Daydreaming" (Kid Sister song), 2010
- "Daydreamin' " (Lupe Fiasco song), 2006
- "Daydreaming" (Massive Attack song), 1990
- "Daydreaming" (Paramore song), a song by Paramore from their fourth album Paramore
- "Daydreaming" (Radiohead song), a 2016 song by Radiohead
- "Daydreamin'", a song by Ariana Grande from her debut album Yours Truly
- "Daydreamin' ", a song by MC Solaar from Paradisiaque
- "Daydreamin' ", a song by Tatyana Ali from Kiss the Sky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daydreaming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.