|Industry||Financial Services, Technology|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
Number of locations
|Randall Winn (Chairman), Thomas A. Fleming (CEO), Krish Venkataraman (CFO)|
|Owner||The Carlyle Group (majority), and co-investors|
Number of employees
Dealogic is a financial markets platform offering integrated content, analytics, and technology via a service to financial firms. From origination to distribution and investors, the Dealogic platform provides a connection across banking, capital markets, sales and trading, and institutional investing. The company has offices located in London, New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Budapest, Sydney, Mumbai, São Paulo, and Beijing.
Dealogic was founded in 1983 in the United Kingdom by Simon Hessell, Peter Ogden, and Philip Hulme. The current chief executive, Tom Fleming, came to Dealogic in 1991 when it acquired the assets of U.S. capital markets communications business Graphic Scanning Corp.
In 2009, the company acquired the investor profiles products of Ilios Partners LLC.
In 2013, the company acquired Junction RDS, the leader in ownership analysis of UK listed companies.
In 2015, Dealogic acquired A2 Access, the market leader in corporate access aggregation.
Dealogic content is used by global financial publications for analysis of investment banking trends, activity, and wallet share. The company provides information to a number media companies, most notably The Wall Street Journal Investment Banking Scorecard, an interactive and real-time scorecard of the world's financial markets.
- "Dealogic - About Us". www.dealogic.com. Archived from the original on 2016-04-24. Retrieved 2016-04-22.
- "Financial Times - Carlyle leads $700m acquisition of Dealogic".
- "New York Times - Carlyle to Buy Dealogic for $700 Million".
- Dealogic. "Dealogic Acquires Junction RDS, Leader in UK Shareholding Content". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2016-04-22.
- "The Carlyle Group to Acquire Dealogic, Provider of Software and Data Platforms to Investment Banking Industry | The Carlyle Group". www.carlyle.com. Retrieved 2016-04-22.
- Dealogic. "Dealogic Acquires A2 Access, Leader in Corporate Access Information". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2016-04-22.
- "Dealogic - In the Press". www.dealogic.com. Archived from the original on 2016-04-23. Retrieved 2016-04-26.
- "The Wall Street Journal - Dealogic Investment Banking Scorecard".