|Full name||Dean Busby|
|Born||1 February 1973|
|Position||Second-row, Loose forward/Lock|
Dean Busby (born Thursday rugby league footballer of the 1990s and 2000s, playing at representative level for England, and Wales, and at club level for Hull (twice), St. Helens, and Warrington Wolves, as a Second-row, or Loose forward/Lock, i.e. number 11 or 12, or 13.1 February 1973 ) is a
Dean Busby won 8-caps for Great Britain Under-21s, 1-cap for England against Wales in 1992, and won caps for Wales while at Hull in 1998 against England, while at Warrington in 2000 against South Africa, in the 2000 Rugby League World Cup against Cook Islands, Lebanon, and Papua New Guinea, and in 2001 against England.
Dean Busby played for Wales at the 1995 Rugby League World Cup, and the 2000 Rugby League World Cup.
Premiership final appearances
Super league appearances
Dean Busby played during St. Helens' victory in 1996's Super League I.
Challenge Cup final appearances
Regal Trophy final appearances
- Williams, Graham; Lush, Peter; Farrar, David (2009). The British Rugby League Records Book. London League. pp. 108–114. ISBN 978-1-903659-49-6.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Caught in time - Hull win 1991 RL Premiership". timesonline.co.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- England Statistics at englandrl.co.uk
- Profile at saints.org.uk
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Warrington's World Cup heroes – Dean Busby
- Seatch for "Dean Busby" AND "Rugby League" at BBC – Sport
- Wolves' finale leaves Sox reeling
- Wales wait on forward duo
- Wolves release international duo
- Beware the rampaging Bulls
- Kumuls unchanged for Wales
- Kangaroos eyeing final
- Wales looking good
- Sullivan pleased with warm-up win
- Griffiths predicts Cunningham's return
- Harris named in Wales squad
- Stats – Past Players – B at hullfc.com
- Statistics at hullfc.com