|Born||Bikas Ranjan Mishra|
|Occupation||Screenwriter and Director|
Bikas Ranjan Mishra is an Indian screenwriter, director and film critic. He is the editor and founder of DearCinema.com; he has been a member of programming and selection committees of MAMI. Bikas was part of the International Federation of Film Critics jury of the 15th International Film Festival of Kerala. He was nominated for the Tata NEN hottest startup award for DearCinema.com. His writings regularly appear on Mint Lounge, and DearCinema.com.
His short film "Dance of Ganesha" had its world premiere at the 16th Busan International Film Festival, and its European premiere at the 41st International Film Festival Rotterdam. He is working on his first feature film project Chauranga.
- 2011 NFDC Incredible India Award for Chauranga
- 2014 Best Film (India Gold) at 16th Mumbai Film Festival 2014 for Chauranga
- "Bikas Ranjan Mishra on Berlin Talent Campus".
- "Bikas Mishra on Mumbai Film Festival Website".
- "Official IFFK website".
- "Tata NEN Hottest Startup".
- "Bikash Mishra's articles on Mint Lounge".
- "Bikas Mishra on DearCinema.com".
- Kamath, Sudhish (December 2, 2011). "The Saturday Interview — Against the grain". The Hindu. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
|This article about an Indian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|