Decantha borkhausenii is a moth of the Oecophoridae family (concealer moths). It is the type species of the Decantha genus, although it was once placed in the genus Oecophora. It is found in most of Europe, except Ireland, Great Britain, the Benelux, the Iberian Peninsula, most of the Balkan Peninsula, Denmark and Lithuania.
- Genus details: Decantha, Butterflies and Moths of the World, Natural History Museum.
- Fauna Europaea
- Swedish moths
- Forbes, W.T.M. (1920), The Lepidopteras of New York and neighboring states, p. 248.
- Lvovsky, A.L. (2009), "Use of the characters of trophic specialization in the taxonomy of the broad-winged moths (Lepidoptera: Oecophoridae, Chimabachidae, Amphisbatidae, Depressariidae)," Entomological Review 89 (3), June, 299-305.
- Decantha borkhausenii at Swedish Natural History Museum.
- Decantha borkhausenii at the Encyclopedia of Life
- Decantha borkhausenii at biodiversitylibrary.org
- Photographs at lepiforum.de
- Decantha borkhausenii at globalspecies.org
|This article on a moth of the Oecophoridae family is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|