From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Decima can refer to:
- Decima (mythology), a goddess in Roman mythology and one of the Parcae (Fates)
- Décima, a type of poetic form with roots in Spanish literature
- Decima Research, a Canadian polling company
- Decima gallery, a London-based arts organisation
- Decima (game engine), a proprietary game engine by Guerrilla Games
- The Latinized name of Dejima island off the Japanese coast, where a Dutch trading establishment was located during the empire's isolation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.