Jump to navigation Jump to search
Decima can refer to:
- Decima (mythology), a goddess in Roman mythology and one of the Parcae (Fates)
- Décima, a type of poetic form with roots in Spanish literature
- Decima Research, a Canadian polling company
- Decima gallery, a London-based arts organisation
- SB Decima, a Thames barge built in 1899
- Decima (game engine), a proprietary game engine by Guerrilla Games
- The Latinized name of Dejima island off the Japanese coast, where a Dutch trading establishment was located during the empire's isolation
- The Tithe is called decima in Latin, both words meaning "a tenth".
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Decima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.