Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up delicate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delicate may refer to:
- Delicate (album), by Martha & The Muffins (2010)
- "Delicate" (Taylor Swift song), song by Taylor Swift from Reputation (2017)
- "Delicate" (Terence Trent D'Arby song), by Terence Trent D'Arby featuring Des'ree from Symphony or Damn (1993)
- "Delicate", song by D. Rice from O (2002)
- "Delicate", song by Operator from Soulcrusher (2007)
- Delicates, garments that include delicate fabrics
- The delicate is a moth of the Noctuidae family.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delicate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.