Democratic Reform Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Democratic Reform Party may mean:
- Partido ng Demokratikong Reporma – Lapiang Manggagawa, a Philippines political party
- A former Japanese political party, see Liberalism in Japan
- Party for Democratic Reforms (Azerbaijan), an Azerbaijani political party
- A split from the US Democratic Party in the New York state election, 1894
- Democratic Reform Party (United Kingdom) (2011- )
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Democratic Reform Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.