From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Demolition Man (disambiguation))
Demolition Man may refer to:
- "Demolition" Man (song), a song released in two 1981 versions, by Grace Jones and by The Police, and later in 1993 as the title track for the film Demolition Man
- Demolition Man (film), a 1993 film starring Sylvester Stallone and Wesley Snipes
- Demolition Man (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- "Demolition Man", a song by Def Leppard from Euphoria
- Tony Dolan, English musician and actor
- Azahari Husin (1957-2005), Malaysian terrorist bombmaker
- Alistair Overeem (born 1980), Dutch mixed martial artist
- The Demolished Man, a 1953 science-fiction novel by Alfred Bester
- "Demoman", a playable class in the Team Fortress video games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Demolition Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.