From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Denali is a mountain in Alaska, and the highest in North America.
Denali may also refer to:
- Denali Borough, Alaska, in which the mountain and most of the park are located
- Denali National Park and Preserve, within which Denali is located
- Denali State Park, a state park near the national park
- Denali Fault, intracontinental strike-slip fault
- Denali Highway, Alaska State Highway 8
- Denali Software, a semiconductor design and software company
- Denali, the internal codename for version 11.0 of Microsoft SQL Server
- Denali (operating system), computer software from University of Washington
- Denali (Gumby character), the great Mastodon from the 1980s television series Gumby
- Denali (band), an American band
- Denali (album), self-titled album by the above band
- GMC Denali, the nameplate for some luxury versions of GMC trucks and SUVs
- Denali (Alaska Railroad station), on the Denali Star rail line
- Denali - The Alaska Gas Pipeline, a proposed natural gas pipeline by BP and ConocoPhillips
- ZB 304, or floating dock Denali, a barge in use at Dutch Harbor, Alaska
- Denali Award (disambiguation), several awards
- Denali Flavors and Denali Ingredients are sister companies best known for licensing the use of the trademarked "Moose Tracks" ice cream flavor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.