From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Denali in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Denali is a mountain in Alaska, and the highest in North America.
Denali may also refer to:
- Denali Borough, Alaska, in which the mountain and most of the park are located
- Denali Fault, intracontinental strike-slip fault
- Denali National Park and Preserve, within which Denali is located
- Denali Highway, Alaska State Highway 8
- Denali State Park, a state park near the national park
Art, entertainment, and media
- Denali (band), an American band
- Denali (album), self-titled album by the eponymous American band
- Denali, the great Mastodon from the 1980s television series Gumby
- Denali (operating system), computer software from University of Washington
- Denali Software, a semiconductor design and software company
- Denali, the internal codename for version 11.0 of Microsoft SQL Server
- Denali (Alaska Railroad station), a station on the Denali Star rail line
- Denali - The Alaska Gas Pipeline, a proposed natural gas pipeline by BP and ConocoPhillips
- GMC Denali, the nameplate for some luxury versions of GMC trucks and SUVs
- ZB 304, or floating dock Denali, a barge in use at Dutch Harbor, Alaska
- Denali Scout, a two-seat STOL aeroplane by American Champion Aircraft
- Cessna Denali, a light aeroplane by Textron subsidiary Cessna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.