|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
This novel has two mysteries.
Lew, a process server and an occasional amateur detective, is summoned by an elderly resident in Seaside Assisted Living asking him to prove that a murder has occurred in the facility because no one will believe her. A mother, named Nancy Root, pays him to find the hit-and-run driver who killed her son.
- Lewis Fonesca - amateur sleuth
- Ann Horowitz - psychologist and friend of Lew
- Nancy Root - mother of Kyle McClory
- Kyle McClory - victim of the hit-and-run driver, John Welles
- John Wellington Welles - hit-and -run driver who ran over Kyle
- Dorothy Cgnozic - old woman who says she saw someone murdered in the Seaside Assisted Living
- Vivian Pastor - the one who was murdered by her daughter-in-law, Alberta Pastor
- Alberta Pastor - murderer of Vivian Pastor
- Georgia Cubbins - mother of Alberta who will confess what her daughter did to Vivian
- Ames McKinney - older friend and guardian of Lewis who helped him in his expedition
|This article about a crime novel of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.