This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dennis Wojtkiewicz (born 1956, Chicago, Illinois) is an American Hyperrealist painter and draughtsman.
Wojtkiewicz graduated from Southern Illinois University and is artist associated with the Hyperrealist movement. He is best known for his large scale renderings of sliced fruit and flowers. In order to achieve his desired effect, technically, Wojtkiewicz relies on traditional oil paint and brushes with a classical application, he also uses pastel for his drawings.
Dennis Wojtkiewicz has exhibited his work in leading fine art galleries in the United States and abroad. His work is owned by many leading private, corporate and public collections including the Evanston Museum of Art, Fidelity Investments in Boston and the University of South Dakota.
Selected solo exhibitions
- 2016 M.A. Doran Gallery, Tulsa, OK
- 2013 Art Revolution Taipei International Art Fair, Taipei World Trade Center, Taipei, Taiwan
- 2012 Sugarman Peterson Gallery, Santa Fe, NM
- 2011 Peterson-Cody Gallery, Santa Fe, NM
- 2009 Peterson-Cody Gallery, Santa Fe, NM
- 2008 J. Cacciola Gallery, New York, NY