|Look up deny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.
Deny may also refer to:
- "Deny" (Default song), 2001
- "Deny" (The Clash song)
- Deny (album), a 1992 album by the Ex Pistols
- Deny (band), an Argentine post-hardcore band
- Jacques Deny (1916–2016), French mathematician
- Deny King (1909–1991), Australian naturalist
- Deny Marcel (born 1983), Indonesian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.