Jump to navigation Jump to search
Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.
Deny may also refer to:
- Deny (album), a 1992 album by the Ex Pistols
- Deny (band), an Argentine post-hardcore band
- "Deny" (Default song), 2001
- "Deny" (The Clash song)
- Jacques Deny (1916–2016), French mathematician
- Deny King (1909–1991), Australian naturalist
- Deny Marcel (born 1983), Indonesian footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.