Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up depression, depress, or depressed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Depression may refer to:
- Depression (mood), a state of low mood and aversion to activity
- Mood disorders characterized by depression are commonly referred to as simply depression, including:
- Depression (kinesiology), an anatomical term of motion, refers to downward movement, the opposite of elevation
- Depression (physiology), a reduction in a biological variable or the function of an organ
- Central nervous system depression, physiological depression of the central nervous system that can result in loss of consciousness
- Depression (geology), a landform sunken or depressed below the surrounding area
- Depression (weather), an area of low atmospheric pressure characterized by rain and unstable weather
- Depression (economics), a sustained, long-term downturn in economic activity in one or more economies
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Depression.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.