Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Derbent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Derbent is a city in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia.
Derbent may also refer to:
- Derbent Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the City of Derbent in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia is incorporated as
- Derbent Khanate, a historical khanate centered in the city of Derbent
- Derbent, Bartın, a village in the Bartın Province, Turkey
- Derbent, Bayat, a village in the Afyonkarahisar Province, Turkey
- Derbent, Konya, a district center and town in the Konya Province, Turkey
- Derbent Dam, a dam on the Kızılırmak River in Samsun Province, Turkey
- Derventa, a town and municipality of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- FC Derbent, a defunct association football club from Derbent, Russia
- Tanker "Derbent", a novel by Yury Krymov
- Tanker "Derbent", Soviet movie based on Yury Krymov's novel
- Derbentsky District, a district in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia
- Derbentobruğu, Gümüşhacıköy, a village in the Amasya Province, Turkey
- Derbendcis, the most important and largest Ottoman military auxiliary constabulary units
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derbent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.