From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Derbent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Derbent is a city in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia.
Derbent may also refer to:
- Derbent Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the City of Derbent in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia is incorporated as
- Derbent Khanate, a historical khanate centered in the city of Derbent
- Derbent, Bartın, a village in the Bartın Province, Turkey
- Derbent, Bayat, a village in the Afyonkarahisar Province, Turkey
- Derbent, Konya, a district center and town in the Konya Province, Turkey
- Derbent Dam, a dam on the Kızılırmak River in Samsun Province, Turkey
- Derventa, a town and municipality of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- FC Derbent, a defunct association football club from Derbent, Russia
- Tanker "Derbent", a novel by Yury Krymov
- Tanker "Derbent", Soviet movie based on Yury Krymov's novel
- Derbentsky District, a district in the Republic of Dagestan, Russia
- Derbentobruğu, Gümüşhacıköy, a village in the Amasya Province, Turkey
- Derbendcis, the most important and largest Ottoman military auxiliary constabulary units
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Derbent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.