From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up desa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Desa or DESA may refer to:
- Desa (band), an American rock band
- Desaparecidos (band), American punk band
- desa (Indonesian), a village in Indonesia
- Iran Heavy Diesel Manufacturing Company (DESA), a manufacturer of diesel engines in Iran
- Desa, Dolj, a commune in Dolj County, Romania
- United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA)
- Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure
- Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
- Diplôme d'Études Supérieur Appliqué
- Diplôme de l'École Spéciale d'Architecture, Architectural Degree earned in Paris, France
- Desa of Serbia, a medieval Serbian ruler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.