From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Desh (disambiguation))
|Look up Desh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Desh may refer to:
- Desh (raga), an Indian classical music scale (raga in both Hindustani music and Carnatic music)
- Desh (magazine), a Bengali magazine
- Desh TV, a Bangladeshi TV channel
- Desh (film), a 2002 Bengali film directed by Raja Sen
- Desh Bouksani, the name of a rival assassin in the 2007 film The Bourne Ultimatum, Directed by Paul Greengrass
- The name of a fictional metal in the Star Wars universe
- The name of a fictional metal added to Minecraft by the Galacticraft modification
- Desh, means country many languages.
- Desh, Maharashtra, a place in India
- Bangladesh, a Bengal Bay country
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.