From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up device in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A device is usually a constructed tool.
- Improvised explosive device (IED)
- Appliance (disambiguation), a device for a particular task
- A component of personal computer hardware
- Peripheral, any device attached to a computer that expands its functionality
- Electronic component
- Nuclear device
- Device file, an interface of a device driver
- Logotype, or logo, in printing or in law
- Personal device
- Plot device, in storytelling
- Rhetorical device, a technique used in writing or speaking
- United States military award devices
- All pages beginning with "Device"
- All pages with titles containing Device
- Devise (disambiguation)
- Plot device
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Device.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.