Devilish (video game)
Game Gear cover art
|Release date(s)||Game Gear:|
|Genre(s)||Action, Breakout clone|
2-player (Mega Drive version only)
A prince and princess were in love with each other until a jealous demon turned the happy couple into a set of stone paddles; resembling that of the pinball kind. Suddenly, a ball came into existence that could use the prince and princess in order to defeat the demons that now rule over the kingdom.
A zombie is heading towards the paddle as the player progresses through the first level
Players have to use two paddles; the upper one is used to defeat demons while the lower one helps to prevent the player from dropping to its demise at the bottom of the board. By defeating bad guys and smashing through breakable blocks, the player advances towards the boss of each level.
- "Overview of Devilish". MobyGames. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- "Release information for Devilish (Game Gear)". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- "GDR 儊僈僪儔僀僽 僜僼僩堦棗 1992擭 - MEGA DRIVE Software List 1992".
- "Advanced gameplay information". Sega Gaga Domain. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- "Two-player option information". Gaming Sancturary. Retrieved 2013-01-26.
- "Difficulty level/time trial information" (in Japanese). Seesaa. Retrieved 2013-01-27.