From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up diem or điểm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diem may refer to:
- Ngo Dinh Diem (1901–1963), leader of the Republic of Vietnam who was assassinated in a military coup
- Ryan Diem (born 1979), American football player
- Carl Diem (1882–1962), originator of the Olympic torch relay
- DiEM25, Democracy in Europe Movement 2025
- Diem Brown TV Personality MTV
Diem (nominative case: dies) translates to "day" in Latin and is used in several phrases:
- Carpe diem, a Latin phrase meaning "seize the day"
- Per diem, meaning "per day"
- De die in diem, meaning "from day to day"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.