This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Software & Programming|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California|
DigitalThink was an electronic learning (eLearning) enterprise solutions company that strove to address the entire range of a corporation’s training and education needs. Founded in 1996 by Umberto Milletti, Pete Goettner and Steve Zahm  At one time it was termed a Business Solution Provider (BSP) but would likely be viewed in modern terms as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
DigitalThink was one of the first eLearning companies to incorporate online mentors and tutors into their offering. A notable accomplishment of the company was to secure a deal with McDonald's corporation to provide McDonald's with a global, web-based training program.
Acquisition by Convergys Corporation
- Cincinnati company will buy DigitalThink for $120M - San Francisco Business Times
- Hyderabad To Be DigitalThink’s Global Development Hub
- SignOnSanDiego.com | The San Diego Union-Tribune | San Diego Green Guide
- DigitalThink to reveal new capital - CNET News
- THE DAY AHEAD: Can investors learn to love DigitalThink? - CNET News